Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The New Camera

Right before Joss was born I decided I needed a new digital camera. I know absolutely nothing about cameras. I mean nothing. I ended up getting a great little Canon off of Craigslist. This thing is loaded with fancy settings. It took me a long time to get the darn thing to take a nice picture. I had to adjust all kinds of settings. Things I've never heard of like aptiture, shudder speed, image stabilization, blah, blah, blah... I'm making it my goal to take lots of great pictures while I'm on my maternity leave. The other day I thought I'd try and get a few pictures of the boys together. Here's how it turned out:




So first things first...get both boys in the chair. Check. Okay next step, focus the picture.




Obviously I was too slow. Fighting ensues...




Hair pulling got a good reaction. Let's try a good ole round house kick to the face shall we?



The kick to the face doesn't phase Randy..




I'm not exactly sure why Reece is the one crying here.



I do know that if I'd have taken one more picture in the series, it would have been Randy biting Reece. I drew the line with biting and put the camera down. Oh well. Maybe I'll have better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment