Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sorry.....

To my four loyal followers:
I'm sorry I've been such a blog slacker. I've been busy doing things such as this

in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Randy and I were lucky enough to have been invited to our good friend's wedding. We were very happy to oblige and attend the fiesta. It gave us a chance to spend some much needing time together. My Mom was nice (or maybe just naive) enough to watch the Big Beasties while we were gone. I have to say, I missed them like crazy. The first few days were kinda tough. In all honesty, I felt like a 2nd grader at her first sleep over. I had this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and felt like I could burst into tears at any moment. I think had I been offered the chance to go home, I would have. By about the 3rd day, I started getting over it a bit. I think you'll see why.

This is our resort. As you can see, the pool almost runs right into the ocean. It was truly breathtaking...
And speaking of breathtaking, here is the happy couple on their wedding day

It was the most perfect setting for a wedding I've ever seen. Even Randy describes it this way. It really was THAT cool.

Randy and I had an absolute blast together. It really felt like old times, you know, before we had the Big Beasties to worry about.



The only things we needed to worry about were if we had on enough sunblock (It was at least 95 degrees and sunny everyday.) and if our drinks were staying cold enough...







No comments:

Post a Comment